October 2018 - January 2019 4 months
Pitch of the game :
Mars explorer is a learning coop where the players incarnate as astronauts inside a special ship to complete the mission "Life on Mars", one of the players incarnates as a commander that leads on the mission. but not everything works as planned and the only anyway the get out of it they have to cooperate.
Table of Contents
Game Designer - Team of 8 Students
Part-time - Paris, France
Genre of the project : Learning - Co op
Skill & Software I used:
- Design Documents & mechanics
- Level Editing Unity
Step i was in the project :
- Concept ( first step of the project)
- Create 2 different gameplays document for cooperation game on mars .
- Add an additional mechanic that serve the core mechanic of the game.
- Create the Level Design and adapt it depending on number of the players 4 - 16 .
Experience of the project :
- Made the concept not understandable & intuitive for
- Had less expertise of leading other game designer student.
- Looked for simple concepts & test paper prototype on non-gamers.
- Asked for advices from my professors on leading game designers.
Experience learned :
- Learned new ways to
- Learned how to well present concepts to clients.
Visuals - Documents of the project
ONE PAGE DESIGN
LEVEL DESIGN DOCUMENT 1