April 2019 - July 2019 3 months
Pitch of the game :
CIH CITY is an arcade runner mobile game where you incarnate an alien who has to collect coins in every level but you have to avoid the obstacles in different ways
Table of Contents
Level Designer - Team of 6 (including 2 interns)
Full-Time - Saint-Etienne
Genre of the project : Arcade - Runner
Step i was in the project :
- Polish Step
- Play-test Step
- After shipping Step
- Make levels with progressive difficulty.
- Find bugs in the game by testing.
Experience of the project :
- Not organized files.
- Random merge problems of Sourcetree/Git.
- Overtime work to manage the deadlines.
- Created my own folder and communicate with the programmer to know about the
- Saved back-up files.
- Found new ways to respect my deadlines
Experience learned :
- Learned consequences from unorganized files.
- Learn new way to manage deadlines
- Problems that lot of indie companies has.
- Importance of a good quality game.
Visuals - Documents of the project
Over 400 Patterns made, at least 20 patterns for every level